Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/07/18 07:44:16 UTC

new committer: Pranav Saxena

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Pranav Saxena to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating them,

--David
on behalf of the Apache CloudStack PPMC

RE: new committer: Pranav Saxena

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
Thank you  Olga  and Congratulations to you as well on becoming a committer !

Regards,
Pranav

Posted by Olga Smola <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pranav,