Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Dhananjay Goswami <dh...@wipro.com> on 2002/09/14 05:30:42 UTC

Request for enrolment

Hi !!

I am Dhananjay Goswami, a software developer with Wipro Technologies Ltd., Bangalore, India. I have around 1 year of programming experience in Java and around 10 years of programming background in C/C++. I would like to enrol for the log4j project.
Kindly let me know what steps I have to take to be a part of this project.

Thanking you,
Dhananjay

Re: Request for enrolment

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
I don't see anything inappropriate in Dhananjay's message.

--
Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793

Re: Request for enrolment