Posted to user@struts.apache.org by makhno <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/04 20:10:55 UTC

Struts 2 tags within tag files

Hello, I have a tag file used by my JSP's, in that tag file I have Struts 2
tags(textfield, radio, etc)

The tags work OK, they output HTML controls and submit data, but the
resulting page does not display the label (set in tag's attribute) and
fieldErrors set by the validator.

Is there any way to fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Struts 2 tags within tag files

Posted by makhno <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you very much, it fixed my problem

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.