Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tian Chi <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/15 02:08:18 UTC

Help! How to set the value of SOAPAction for a SOAP service using Axis2?

Hi all,

I'm new to Axis2 and SOAP. I need to create a SOAP service using Axis2.
I wonder how to set the SOAPAction value so my service will verify the  value when a client program call the service?
I assume Axis2 will do the SOAPAction validation automatically as long as I set the value somewhere in my service, right? But how to do that?

thanks in advance,

-tian

Re: Help! How to set the value of SOAPAction for a SOAP service using Axis2?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Tian,
Have a look at the action mapping section of the following article.

http://wso2.org/library/2060

Deepal

Tian Chi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to Axis2 and SOAP. I need to create a SOAP service using Axis2.
> I wonder how to set the SOAPAction value so my service will verify the  value when a client program call the service?
> I assume Axis2 will do the SOAPAction validation automatically as long as I set the value somewhere in my service, right? But how to do that?
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> -tian

Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org