Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by aa...@clinigrid.com on 2013/05/16 12:06:35 UTC

Bug in 6.8.0-SNAPSHOT since commit 58a489f6c related to issue WICKET-5157

Hi,

I think since Martin commited the fix for issue WICKET-5157 (commit
58a489f6c), some components are broken.

I have built a quickstart reproducing the issue. It's a simple page
with a trivial AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable, and rendering the page
causes the following exception:

Unexpected RuntimeException

Last cause: Unknown tag name with Wicket namespace: 'border'. Might be
you haven't installed the appropriate resolver? '<wicket:border
xmlns:wicket="http://wicket.apache.org">' (line 18, column 29)

Markup

The problem is in
"jar:file:/C:/Users/Antoine/.m2/repository/org/apache/wicket/wicket-extensions/6.8.0-SNAPSHOT/wicket-extensions-6.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/apache/wicket/extensions/ajax/markup/html/repeater/data/sort/AjaxFallbackOrderByBorder.html":

<!--
    contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed
with
    The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version
2.0
    (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
    the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

    WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
    limitations under the License.
-->
<wicket:border xmlns:wicket="http://wicket.apache.org"><a href="#"
wicket:id="orderByLink"><wicket:body/></a></wicket:border>

Stacktrace

Root cause:

org.apache.wicket.markup.WicketParseException: Unknown tag name with
Wicket namespace: 'border'. Might be you haven't installed the
appropriate resolver? '<wicket:border
xmlns:wicket="http://wicket.apache.org">' (line 18, column 29)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.parser.filter.WicketTagIdentifier.onComponentTag(WicketTagIdentifier.java:101)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.parser.AbstractMarkupFilter.nextElement(AbstractMarkupFilter.java:96)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.parser.AbstractMarkupFilter.nextElement(AbstractMarkupFilter.java:91)
[...]
org.apache.wicket.markup.parser.filter.OpenCloseTagExpander.nextElement(OpenCloseTagExpander.java:78)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.parser.AbstractMarkupFilter.nextElement(AbstractMarkupFilter.java:91)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.parser.AbstractMarkupFilter.nextElement(AbstractMarkupFilter.java:91)
[...]

Should I create a ticket with my quickstart attached ? Otherwise, here
is the simplified implementation of QuickStart HomePage:
public HomePage(final PageParameters parameters) {
	super(parameters);
	List<IColumn<String, String>> columns = new ArrayList<IColumn<String,
String>>(
		1);
	columns.add(new Column(Model.of("Header"), "test"));
	add(new AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable<String, String>("table", columns,
		new Provider(), 20));
}

Thanks guys!

Antoine.

Re: Bug in 6.8.0-SNAPSHOT since commit 58a489f6c related to issue WICKET-5157

Posted by aa...@clinigrid.com.
Wonderful, Martin!

Thanks.

Antoine.