Posted to general@commons.apache.org by Scott Sanders <ss...@nextance.com> on 2002/10/18 00:13:37 UTC

Status?

Hello all,

I would like to be involved in commons.apache.org, but general@commons
has little to no traffic (is this message #1).  I have read
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/commons/STATUS, and it seems that
discussion is happening somewhere.  Is there a way for me to get
involved in said discussion.

Thanks,
Scott Sanders

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Re: Status?

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
That would be great. We'll see what we can do ....

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)

Re: Status?

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
* On 2002-10-18 at 06:37,
  Scott Sanders <ss...@nextance.com> excited the electrons to say:

> I would like to be involved in commons.apache.org, but general@commons
> has little to no traffic (is this message #1).  I have read
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/commons/STATUS, and it seems that
> discussion is happening somewhere.  Is there a way for me to get
> involved in said discussion.

congratulations, you're now involved. :-)  abandon all hope, ye
who enter here..
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"