Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by hemant <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/12 15:23:43 UTC

Scala Compiler Crash errors

buildr swallows the error silently with "unknown exception" if the compiler
crashes for some reason. I think whatever stacktrace with which the compiler
crashed should be printed to STDOUT.

Re: Scala Compiler Crash errors

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.
Ah, that explains it.  I've seen RJB eat scalac's exceptions on occasion,
even when being invoked directly.

Daniel

Posted by hemant <ge...@gmail.com>.
MRI

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by hemant <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hey Daniel,

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by hemant <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by hemant <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Okay I have created the bug report and attached a sample scala program that
crashes the compiler (with 2.7.3 or 2.7.4).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-279

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.