Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com> on 2018/01/24 21:12:23 UTC

mxosrvr debugging

Hi,

I'm doing some debugging on the executor side of a JDBC T4 program. A JDBC T4 program of course connects to an mxosrvr process; the executor runs inside of that. On a workstation local_hadoop environment, there are four of these and you don't know which one you're going to get in advance. So you have to put all four of them into debug.

That's a hassle, of course.

I remember there was mention of a knob somewhere that controlled the number of mxosrvrs in your workstation instance. I'd like to set that to one.

Can anyone remind me of what the knob was?

Thanks,

Dave

RE: mxosrvr debugging

Posted by Anuradha Hegde <an...@esgyn.com>.