Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/10 09:16:01 UTC

Migrating Geronimo XDoclet2 plugin to Maven2

Hi,

Since I'm at Maven2 learning path, I thought I could migrate the
Geronimo XDoclet2 plugin to Maven2.

Is there anything I should take into account before moving on? I'm
going to work on it during the weekend.

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl

Re: Migrating Geronimo XDoclet2 plugin to Maven2

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/2/10, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>:
> You might want to contribute to
> http://xdoclet.codehaus.org/Maven2+Plugin instead.

Hi Brett,

Thanks for pointing it out. I saw it yesterday, actually and *it* made
me think I could do it during the weekend ;)

The page describes how to use XDoclet2 Maven2 plugin. How could I
contribute to the documenta *instead*. I don't understand the
'instead' in your reply. Could you elaborate a bit more?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.