Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by dealmaker <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/23 22:12:01 UTC

Can Nutch Search Subset of Websites?

Hi,
  ok, I crawled and indexed 1000 websites, and I am trying to return search
result of only 5 websites.  e.g. there may be 100 websites in the search
result, but I am interested in only 5 specific websites (site1.com,
site2.com....site5.com only), so I am more interested in the rank of these 5
websites to each other.  So in other word, just search these 5 sites for
this particular query.  Is there already a built-in feature or api of this
in nutch?

I know that I can just return first 100 search results and then try to match
the urls with the 5 websites that I am interested in, but I want to see if
there is a more efficient way to do this.
Thanks.