Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@schmiedehausen.org> on 2013/10/28 05:03:48 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release configuration-1.10 based on RC2

Vote is now closed, the vote passes with three binding +1 votes from
Oliver Heger, Thomas Vandahl and Henning Schmiedehausen.

I will send out the announcement shortly.

Thanks for helping out here,
    Henning

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release configuration-1.10 based on RC2

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 10/27/13 9:03 PM, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
> Vote is now closed, the vote passes with three binding +1 votes from
> Oliver Heger, Thomas Vandahl and Henning Schmiedehausen.
>
> I will send out the announcement shortly.
>
> Thanks for helping out here,
>     Henning

Hey sorry I did not get my review and +1 in on time.  Thank YOU,
Henning, for doing the work!  Great to see you here :)

Phil