Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Sascha Presnac <sa...@bestcolor.com> on 2002/01/31 11:39:11 UTC

Problems using the Xerces Binarys on MacOS 9.x

Hi all,

i have compiled the sources to get the libĀ“s on MacOS 9.2
Now, i import the library to my project and at compile time,
CodeWarrior throws me the folowing errors:

* Link Error   : undefined 'CopyCStringToPascal' (code)
  Referenced from 'XMLPlatformUtils::panic(XMLPlatformUtils::PanicReasons)'
in Xerces.Classic.Dbg.Lib

* Link Error   : undefined 'MPExitCriticalRegion' (code)
  Referenced from 'XMLPlatformUtils::unlockMutex(void*)' in
Xerces.Classic.Dbg.Lib

* Link Error   : undefined 'MPEnterCriticalRegion' (code)
  Referenced from 'XMLPlatformUtils::lockMutex(void*)' in
Xerces.Classic.Dbg.Lib

* Link Error   : undefined 'MPDeleteCriticalRegion' (code)
  Referenced from 'XMLPlatformUtils::closeMutex(void*)' in
Xerces.Classic.Dbg.Lib

* Link Error   : undefined 'MPCreateCriticalRegion' (code)
  Referenced from 'XMLPlatformUtils::makeMutex()' in Xerces.Classic.Dbg.Lib

Can anybody tell me now how to get rid off this errors?
I use the Xerces code 1.5.2 for my project!

Gruss / Regards
Sascha Presnac
Research & Development
best GmbH