Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/01/30 10:12:26 UTC

Demos were down

The demos were both down this morning. Both lost Derby connectors, not sure why
I restarted, they are up again.

BTW Christian, the branch10.04 is running, but I don't remember the situation regarding it, nor I know how to get to it.
demo-stable.ofbiz
demo-old.ofbiz
are both pointing to R9.04 for now

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Demos were down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Restarted again, did not have enough time to look at the root cause

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Demos were down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Christian,

Trunk demo was down again around noon. It's due to:

Exception: org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedSQLException
Message: Java exception: '/home/ofbiz/trunk/runtime/data/derby/ofbiz/seg0/c1a70.dat (Too many open files):
java.io.FileNotFoundException'.

which today appeared during deleteRateAmount request (not sure it's related to request though)

I will try to see later, for now restarted

Jacques

From: "Christian Geisert" <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>

Re: Demos were down

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.