Posted to xml-commons-dev@xerces.apache.org by Richard <wr...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 09:22:04 UTC

What's the difference between xml-apis.jar and xmlParserAPIs.jar

Finnaly i reach here.

when processing xml, i find in my lib directory, there are xml-apis.jar and
xmlParserAPIs.jar.
after comparing, i find that they are the same except different names.

why?

Re: What's the difference between xml-apis.jar and xmlParserAPIs.jar

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Same jar; different names. xmlParserAPIs.jar hasn't existed for years. See
the mailing list archives [1][2] for the reasons why.

Thanks.

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/hj6kdvgsvxtqmhtp
[2] http://markmail.org/message/pcolq7lt2wekkbmu

Michael Glavassevich