Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Kyle Bradley <kb...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 23:34:03 UTC

Issue with OpenOffice 4.1.0 Beta

I just installed the 4.1.0 on my new laptop and found that I could not get
the program to launch. Is it not available for 64 bit windows yet?

Re: Issue with OpenOffice 4.1.0 Beta

Posted by Scooter <sc...@scootersdesk.com>.
4.1 is a beta and should only be used by the daring.
It should NOT be used  by the neophyte.
The stable version is 4.0.1.

I have Win 8.1x64 and have no trouble.

Take Care,