Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Cuenca <da...@upcnet.es> on 2007/08/29 14:19:35 UTC

Share session information between modules?

I would like to know if we can share information between ofbiz modules
as if they were a unique webapp, as if the modules were sharing the same
session.
Ofbiz uses the externalLoginKey to know if a user has to log-in when he
requests a new module. But, besides, I would like to have the same
session information each time I change between modules.
It is true that each module/webapp has its own session and the
information cannot be shared between them?

Re: Share session information between modules?

Posted by David Cuenca <da...@upcnet.es>.
What makes userLogin to be in session always? The userLogin attribute is
in session when you change of module!
In some sense that mechanism makes information to be shared between sessions

Thanks,
David Cuenca

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

De : "Adrian Crum" <ad...@hlmksw.com>