Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/10/03 12:52:50 UTC

url in test.xml

Hi folks,

The urls in <testname>.xml are not equal to the url it is deployed to
under the test framework (using server/<servicename>.xml).
They are deployed under "servicename" and the url in testname.xml is
"axis/servicename".
Does anyone have any objections to me making the url in <testname>.xml
correct e.g. making it "servicename.xml" without the "axis" prefix?

thanks,
John.

Re: url in test.xml

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
John Hawkins wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> The urls in <testname>.xml are not equal to the url it is deployed to
> under the test framework (using server/<servicename>.xml).
> They are deployed under "servicename" and the url in testname.xml is
> "axis/servicename".
> Does anyone have any objections to me making the url in <testname>.xml
> correct e.g. making it "servicename.xml" without the "axis" prefix?

+ 1 for correcting URL.

Samisa...