Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Georg Füchsle <gi...@googlemail.com> on 2012/01/06 16:14:28 UTC

Re: Recognize Browser-Version in JSF doesn’t work on WAS6.1

Hallo,

Now after some time I tried again on the same problem.

I acchieved to load my own JSF-Libraries. For this I followed this link:
http://www.denoo.info/2008/02/finally-jsf-12-and-facelets-on-websphere-61/
I only switched the class-loader of the EAR to PARENT_LAST.

But to use some facelet-functionality I had to change the
JSF-StateSaving from 'client' to 'server' (only on WAS6.1)

With my own JSF-Libs the browser-version was recognized well.

Thanks for all for your help.

Georg