Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Ioffe, Boris" <Bo...@AIG.com> on 2000/10/24 18:16:28 UTC

lemmie question :)

Hallo Gurus !
I have problem with installation of optional tags! It seems like my ant
installation doesn't even have FTP and VSSGET tags in a list of its tags
definitions. I am sure that all required packages for ftp are present. I put
optional.jar into %HOME_ANT%/lib dir. Any kinda help will be appreciated.
			Boris Ioffe

P.S.  I removed all default.properties files it still maintain list of tasks
and its bindings

Re: lemmie question :)

Posted by Nico Seessle <Ni...@epost.de>.
lemmie question :)What do mean with "I removed all default.properties files" ?? You should not do this since ant will not find any task if you do so (You should get an error "Can't load default task list" if you do so).

Nico