Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Justin Ling Mao <ma...@sina.com> on 2020/08/03 02:33:13 UTC

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grafana dashboard, update?

Dashboard template v4 (https://grafana.com/grafana/dashboards/10465) is now available. I suggest you use this new one for better experience by overriding the old one v3(copy the dashboard Id:10465)

Change Log is here:
[v4]Feature:Add the JVM related metricsSupport to choose by datasource, job and instanceFix:Remove duplicated metrics: e.g., write_batch_time_in_commit_processorImprovement:Use rate() to react the fluctuation of data for total time summary metricHave a better classification by checking the source codes to know what every metric wants to doThe metrics in the CommitProcessor are placed the same order with the source code for a better observation for the workflow of CommitProcessorUse an unit(e.g., ms/byte) for metric graphPrioritize the metrics in the same panelCompatibility Test: - Tested with grafana-6.x(6.2.2); grafana-7.x(7.0.5)

From: Simon Karberg <si...@agillic.com>
To: maoling199210191@sina.com
Cc: dev <de...@zookeeper.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Grafana dashboard, update?
Date: 2020-07-27 06:17

Your welcome and thanks for the good work, i can imagine it takes time to
create such dashboards.
On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 7:57 AM Justin Ling Mao <ma...@sina.com>
wrote:
> 1. Yes, v3 doesn't have that option. I have done this function in the
> dashboard v4(Now v4 also supports to choose by job, instance/host).
> 2. v4 will be coming asap with new things/improvements(the plan is at the
> end of this month)
> 3. After v4 is uploaded, I will notify you with email. Thanks for your
> great suggestions

Best regards,
Simon KarbergOperations Engineer+45 2890 1033

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grafana dashboard, update?

Posted by Simon Karberg <si...@agillic.com>.
Thanks, it looks amazing already.

Are there any documentation on what to alert on, related to Zookeeper?

--

Best regards,

Simon Karberg

Operations Engineer