Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/04/13 23:55:33 UTC

Ignite Assets and Picture for Your Ignite slides with materials

Igniters, especially those who write blog posts or create presentations for
various talks,

As part of the website redesign, we've produced new Ignite diagrams and
pictures that are hosted in Ignite's website Github repo:
https://github.com/apache/ignite-website/tree/master/images/png-diagrams

I added a quick reference to the repo folder from the navigation menu (see
the attachment). In the future, we can create a dedicated HTML page hosted
on the website with logos, wallpapers, etc.

Enjoy!

-
Denis