Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by vveider <mr...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/15 16:43:36 UTC

TeamCity test names refactoring

Hi, Igniters!

Took the liberty to introduce minor refactoring into test build names in our
(now) main test project Ignite Tests 2.4+ (Java 8) [1]
Changes affected the numeration of tests with common name, i.e
    Ignite Basic => Ignite Basic [I]
    Ignite Basic 2 => Ignite Basic [II]
And so on.
My main motivation is common design for the test project, including naming
policy. It will help maintain this project in future with much less efforts.

I earnestly encourage community to be a little bit patient while works on
test improvements are held and counting on your support.

As always - open to questions and constructive criticism.

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8

Re: TeamCity test names refactoring

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
I think I agree about digits. Will fix.