Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by David Remy <dr...@bea.com> on 2004/06/29 06:22:26 UTC

FW: Bof session schedule for OSCON

Can someone participate for me in a BOF at OSCON (Portland, OR) on June
28 at 7PM?  I will get the abstract from Vee but as I recall it was just
a general BOF on XMLBeans.  I am going on a family vacation otherwise I
could do it.  One possibility might be to have a moderator and have
several people, xmlbeans committers, contributors and/or users.

 We need to respond pretty quick.  Cliff, I could imagine you as a
moderator with Eric and others participating ...

 Any takers?

Eric