Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Erik B. Craig" <ec...@apache.org> on 2007/12/20 20:57:09 UTC

Build problems

All,

Has anyone else been experiencing problems building since yesterday?
Attempting to build trunk with a clean repo, and it's breaking on the
mejb plan.xml

[INFO] snapshot
org.apache.geronimo.applications:geronimo-mejb:2.1-SNAPSHOT: checking
for updates from apache.snapshots
[INFO] Packaging module configuration:
/home/ebcraig/g-src/trunk/applications/mejb/mejb/target/resources/META-INF/plan.xml
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] java.lang.NullPointerException

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 20 minutes 13 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Dec 20 13:48:24 CST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 299M/395M
[INFO]

Erik B. Craig
ecraig@apache.org

Re: Build problems

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
I had this problem and re-built oejb and its fine now.  I was't able
to deploy the new version as I'm travelling.  Hope this helps.

Matt Hogstrom
(919)656-0564

Re: Build problems

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Correction: Haven't had the time to *look* into it. Dunno what it will
take to fix it.

Cheers
Prasad

Re: Build problems