Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/03 18:32:36 UTC

Security release Lucene/Solr 6.6.3

I wanted to see if anyone objects to a 6.6.3 release which has the commits
from the following jira:

The issue is that currently in the 6x releases you can only store the SSL
keystore and truststore passwords in plain text on disk. I believe this is
a serious enough security issue to warrant a bug fix release.

I can do the back ports and volunteer to release manage.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Re: Security release Lucene/Solr 6.6.3

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@apple.com>.