Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2018/08/17 06:42:23 UTC

Agenda and doodle for Virtual Apache NetBeans Meeting 2

Hi all,

Two weeks ago we had our first virtual Apache NetBeans meeting, open to
anyone and everyone involved or interested in being involved in the Apache
NetBeans project, the audio recording is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tibK6A8CzYs

The tentative aim is to do this every two weeks, i.e., simply go here at
the agreed upon date and time and you'll be in the meeting:

https://meet.jit.si/ApacheNetBeansMeeting1

The next of these meetings is coming Tuesday, i.e., 21 August, 12:00 CEST:

https://doodle.com/poll/xueimbynzam7sri7

To give an indication that you'll be there, just sign up on the page above.
The time isn't convenient for everyone, that's why we record the audio, and
we could change the time of upcoming ones to make it more convenient for
other timezones.

The purpose is just to get to know each other, discuss the current status
of Apache NetBeans, see what we can each do, discuss anything that's taking
too long to handle via e-mail, help with user problems, respond to any
problems anyone might be having developing or using NetBeans.

Please sign up above and see you there -- it was quite fun last time, i.e.,
just hearing each other's voices and seeing who we all are.

Thanks,

Gj

Re: Agenda and doodle for Virtual Apache NetBeans Meeting 2

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Here's the recording (audio only) of the 2nd virtual meetup, held today --
we discussed current status of Apache NetBeans, followed by some new ideas
and discussions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ72aZqwGec

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.