Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Brekke, Jeff" <Je...@qg.com> on 2002/08/21 20:32:58 UTC

RE: [net] Porting NetComponents.jar to mainframe (USS) - readLine not working

Its a shot in the dark then to rebuild the commons-net code on your
mainframe and see if that has the same behavior.  Sorry I can't be of more
assistance.

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
Jeff.Brekke@qg.com                              http://www.qg.com

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
If you need to ftp to/from AS/400s, how about using the FTP class that
comes with the AS/400 Toolbox for Java.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au