Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Janne K. Olesen" <jk...@mobi-tech.com> on 2007/02/08 15:16:32 UTC

using xslt-processing-instructions to trigger transformers

Hi there,

does anybody knows if it is possible to use xslt-processing-instructions to "call" an transformer?

The basic idea is that xml-/xsp-files "know" if they should be transformed using an cinclude transformer rather than writing a <map:match> in the sitemap for each of them. I tried allready

<?cocoon-process type="cinclude"?>

but that didn't work.

Thanks and greetings

Janne K. Olesen

Re: using xslt-processing-instructions to trigger transformers

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 2/8/07, Janne K. Olesen <jk...@mobi-tech.com> wrote:

> ...The basic idea is that xml-/xsp-files "know" if they should be transformed using an cinclude transformer rather than writing a <map:match> in the sitemap for each of them. I tried allready
>
> <?cocoon-process type="cinclude"?>...

This is more or less how things worked in Cocoon 1.x...but for many
reasons, the project moved to using sitemaps exclusively, and this is
not supported anymore.

-Bertrand