Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@apache.org> on 2008/04/20 23:49:37 UTC

Workpool Porting: Adding Component to an existing composite

I'm going to review my JIRA 2099. With this patch i modified composite
wire builder and composite configuration adding a wireComponent
/unWireComponent and configureComponent.
The objective of this work is to give the user the possibility to add
dinamically a new component inside a given composite. The user needs
only to describe its component in scdl,
pass to the composite updater and the infractusture will be able to
add a new component.
Is it that ok for you? How policies could have effects on this work?
i'll remove from my work the ability to wiring dynamically a
reference, because from
the user point of view using callable reference its more easy and this
actual implementation
doens't work.

There's an intention for adding communication via streams (on the top
sca binding or
with a new binding), what do you think about this?

Ciao,
Giorgio.
---
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to
live, mad to talk, mad to be saved. The ones who never yawn or say a
commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman
candles exploding like spiders across the stars"
On The Road - Jack Kerouac