Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by marco <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2002/02/15 10:21:54 UTC

Howto know the cocoon project directory

Please advise how to retrieve the physical directory (e.g.
D:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1\webapps\cocoon\my_project) of the current project in
an xsp file, because I need to create sub-directories at runtime. Thanks.

Howto know the cocoon project directory

Posted by tinu <ti...@email.ch>.
marco writes:
 > Please advise how to retrieve the physical directory (e.g.
 > D:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1\webapps\cocoon\my_project) of the current project in
 > an xsp file, because I need to create sub-directories at runtime. Thanks.

In an action, you can do the following (don't know wheter it works in a XSP)

    Context context=(Context)objectModel.get(Constants.CONTEXT_OBJECT);
    String editFile=context.getRealPath("/")

Cheers Martin