Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Iosif Fettich <if...@netsoft.ro> on 2007/04/04 16:30:22 UTC

getting vhost ServerAliases used in conf

Hello,

quick question:

is there currently a way to get the ServerAliases used for an virtual host
in config ?

My Apache2::ServerRec man page offers the "names" method for that, but it
seems to be just a placeholder for code to come, as the function would
return an APR::ArrayHeader object and this falls in the

---
  since: 2.0.00

        META: we don't have "APR::ArrayHeader" yet

---

category. Well, if that's not yet working, is there another way to reach
these values ?

Many thanks,

Iosif Fettich