Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Luis <lm...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/09/07 01:13:40 UTC

CloudStack 4.10 system VM without ip

Hi
I installed CS 4.10 with XenServer 7.2, after configuring CS the system VM were created but without ip, is 4.10 ready for testing? I see it as ready on the website but is not working for me.
Greetings.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: CloudStack 4.10 system VM without ip

Posted by Luis <lm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you

Posted by Raja Pullela <ra...@accelerite.com>.
Hi Luis,

4.10 release does not support XenServer 7.2.  You will have to downgrade to 7.0.
Good luck!
Raja
Engineering, Accelerite
http://www.accelerite.com

On 9/7/17, 6:43 AM, "Luis" <lm...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

>Hi
>I installed CS 4.10 with XenServer 7.2, after configuring CS the system VM were created but without ip, is 4.10 ready for testing? I see it as ready on the website but is not working for me.
>Greetings.
>
>Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
DISCLAIMER