Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Vishal Gautam <vi...@globalobjects.com> on 2000/01/04 15:38:39 UTC

Where can I find the HOWTO section for Tomcat 3.0

Hi,

Could you please let me know where can I find the HOWTO section for running
Tomcat 3.0 with Apache Server 1.3.9? I could not see it in the
jakarta.apache.org site.

TIA

Vishal

Re: Where can I find the HOWTO section for Tomcat 3.0

Posted by Vishal Gautam <vi...@globalobjects.com>.
Thanks for the reply, the link for seeing the version 1.4 for this article
is giving following error-
Error
Error: Unexpected output from cvs co:
Check whether the directory /home/cvs/CVSROOT exists and the script has
write-access to the CVSROOT/history file if it exists.
The script needs to place lock files in the directory the file is in as well.

I however could see the document in a diff in a side by side mode

Thanks again..

Vishal

Posted by Patrick Regan <pa...@globalcrossing.com>.
The how to doc is here: