Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by junxu chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2020/08/17 07:20:34 UTC

[DISCUSS]Need a way to support running APISIX in github actions

Hi, all

Recently I am working on a github action, this github action depends on
APISIX, I need to reference APISIX in my test cases. Then I found that the
current APISIX docker image is not convenient to use in github actions.

There are two ways to improve this problem:
1. APISIX supports specifying etcd host through environment variables
2. Build a new docker image that integrates etcd and APISIX

I prefer the second way, which is more convenient for users to test APISIX
using docker without installing docker-compose.

What do you think?

Or there is a way that use APISIX in github actions directly without
changing, please tell me.

Thank you!

Re: Re: [DISCUSS]Need a way to support running APISIX in github actions

Posted by dabue <88...@qq.com>.
+1, it's friendly to use.

88786912@qq.com

From: Ming Wen
Date: 2020-08-19 21:22
To: dev
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS]Need a way to support running APISIX in github actions
looks good to me

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

vincixu <vi...@apache.org> 于2020年8月19日周三 下午7:56写道:

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
looks good to me