Posted to users@maven.apache.org by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/15 10:04:02 UTC

Unable to deploy project, Error accessing ServiceMix administration

hi,

When i tried to deploy my project using the command mvn install
jbi:projectDeploy i'm gettting the following error:

Unable to deploy project, Error accessing ServiceMix administration

I'm getting this in both windows machine and in linux box. Please help me
out in this. Do I need to paste the full console ?

I'm using the following components in my projet:

LWCONTAINER
HTTP
Hibernate (its a custom made component. not downloaded from apache site.)

Thanks in aniticipation

Re: Unable to deploy project, Error accessing ServiceMix administration

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Have you sent this query to the person/group responsible for the jbi
plugin? Its quite likely that very few people on this list are using
ServiceMix, much less that specific plugin, and so you might not get
the response you're looking for here.

Wayne

Posted by Jo Vandermeeren <Jo...@ordina.be>.
Hi,

Your ServiceMix ESB server must be up and running before you try to deploy
your project to it.
If that is already the case and it still fails, try to deploy it with the
antrun plugin using the provided ant tasks.
If that works and the maven plugin doesn't, go hassle the jbi plugin guys ;)

Cheers
Jo

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,