Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Andrea Fabris <an...@email.it> on 2002/01/21 16:59:19 UTC

A question on QuiteWriter

Hi people.
I was taking a deep look on the source code of log4j to understand why i can
delete the logging files and no exception r reported.
I discovered that when log4j was designed, the ppl thought it was a good
idea to no throw exception everytime there was a logging problem
Now, im using log4j in a project but the designer wanted to throw exception
whenever i have a logging problem.
How can i avoid the actual log4j behaviour and let log4j warn about logging
problems?
I have to patch completely the source code?

Thanx in advance
Andrea Fabri

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Le vacanze da sogno si prenotano solo su eDreams.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=75&d=21-1