Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/10/29 16:18:16 UTC

Re: Using OFBiz as an Online Store for ASF Swag ?

Hi All

I've had some initial positive feedback on this so I'd like to bring this discussion back up again on our lists to see if we have enough support to take it further. The general idea is the same – so allowing people to buy Apache branded swag, but then also at some point extending it to allow people to buy branded swag for any Apache project.

So firstly would our community be willing to build and set this up? And secondly (and more importantly) would our community be willing to support it if anything needed fixing or updating?

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Sharan,

I missed to answer to the first call, so thank you for bringing this up
again.

I think it would be great to have a (multi-project) merchandising shop
build on base of Apache OFBiz.

 From the OFBiz community/product view it might help us to gain more
attention and for the ASF it could be a good starting point for a
central platform for merchandising and more.

Happy to help if I can.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH