Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net> on 2008/02/06 22:38:11 UTC

"Resources framework is not initialised, check web.xml for Filter configuration" with MyFaces 1.2.2 on Tomcat 6

I did google around for this, but I can't find a clear solution to this.

I was previously playing with an app using MyFaces 1.1.5 and got to a
certain level of success.  I'm now trying to build an app for Tomcat 6,
using MyFaces 1.2.2.  I added all the elements that I think are
required, and that I can find examples for, but when I try to start the
app, I get the "Resources framework is not initialised, check web.xml
for Filter configuration" error.

I'm not using Tomahawk, as I thought that wasn't required.  Am I
mistaken on that?

Re: [RichFaces] Custom scrollable data table component?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Hoc.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Hoc Nguyen Thanh
<ho...@cybersoft-vn.com> wrote:
> Hi Ernst,
>
>  RichFaces provides also drag-and-drop support. I have not tested it yet
>  but it looks interesting. Have you experienced with dojo-toolkit? Does
>  it provide good documentation?

when you start from scratch, I think you may try jQuery.
Pretty cool and very simple API. And much less JS resources.

Check here:
http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Draggables
http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Droppables

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

RE: [RichFaces] Custom scrollable data table component?

Posted by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com>.
Sounds cool.