Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> on 2018/04/19 13:16:35 UTC

Board Agenda flagging changes

[bcc: board-chat]

For a while now, we have had explicit flagging of PMC reports by
Directors.  Brett used to flag other reports (such as missing ones) that
needed attention.  Shortly after Phil became Chair, the tool was
modified to consider missing reports as implicitly flagged once the
meeting had started.

Looking at how Phil runs the meeting, the following changes seem to be
in order:

  * Consider reports that did not receive enough pre-approvals by the
    start of the meeting as also being implicitly flagged.
  * Add the ability to flag operations reports (attachments 1 through 6
    - these are the officers that report to the President).  There isn't
    a spot in the text file for comments on these reports, but if there
    is the ability to flag, there should be an ability to explain why
    the report was flagged.  I can route those comments to the
    President's report.  If those reports are flagged, add them to the
    navigation (likely immediately after the EVP report).
  * Add the ability to flag Additional Officer Reports (W3C relations,
    Legal Affairs, ...), and then skip them during the meeting that are
    not flagged (either explicitly or implicitly).

Am I missing anything?

- Sam Ruby