Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com> on 1995/10/19 17:42:15 UTC

Apache & Unixware

Accept() locking looks like it takes care of some of the UnixWare people,
along with -DMINIMAL_DNS. I've still got to get a verdict on 2.0
UnixWare which is a rewrite of the whole (shudder) thing. Hopefully
the networking got faster.

Chris Linstruth liltingly intones:

> You have an initial thumbs-up from QNET.  I'll let you know if I see
> any anomalies.
>
> > On Wed, 18 Oct 1995, Chuck Murcko wrote:
> >
> > There's a test Apache 0.8.15 on ftp://ftp.telebase.com/pub/TEST that you
> > can try. Please let me know if it works and/or solves any of your problems.
> > Thanks.

chuck
Chuck Murcko	Telebase Systems, Inc.	Wayne PA	chuck@telebase.com
And now, on a lighter note:
Vail's Second Axiom:
	The amount of work to be done increases in proportion to the
amount of work already completed.