Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "BB@umd" <bb...@umd.edu> on 2009/07/31 22:28:41 UTC

[Tapestry 5]FileUplaod component

I am trying to add a FileUpload component, on my tapestry-based web
application. So I retrieve this library :
http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/ http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/

I found this component in the "commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar" library. So I
had it my maven dependencies.
Here this section in my pom.xml :
        <dependency>
        	<groupId>commons-fileupload</groupId>
        	<artifactId>commons-fileupload</artifactId>
        	<version>1.2.1</version>
        </dependency>

The maven dependencies are updated without any problems.
Then I mapped the library in my Appmodule, like this :
public static void
contributeComponentClassResolver(Configuration<LibraryMapping>
configuration)
    {
        configuration.add(new LibraryMapping("upload",
"org.apache.commons"));
    }

However when I try to use it in my .tml file,
<input type="upload/FileUpload" t:id="syslogConfFile"/>

I got this error :

Failure creating embedded component 'syslogConfFile' of
org.honeyfarm.builder.pages.Gentoo: Class
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUpload was not transformed for use as a
component; this can happen if it is an interface, or was not in a package
subject to component transformation.

So what do I have to do to be able to use this FileUpload as a component ?

Re: [Tapestry 5]FileUplaod component

Posted by "BB@umd" <bb...@umd.edu>.
Problem solved by using the tapestry-upload library.