Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Niklas Tralles <Ni...@emprise.de> on 2002/07/30 16:02:29 UTC

Apache 2.0.39/mod_jk/tomcat 4.0.4

Hi @all,

I've got a little problem with my apache configuration.
I'm using apache2 running on a linux box (kernel 2.4.18) and
tomcat 4.0.4 as my servlet engine.

In apache I configured 2 virtual hosts, one for plain http, one
for https. All request for a special directory should be forwarded
to the https-host. This works fine for static content (html/shtml and images).
But all requests for the jsp-pages are not redirected.

I had nearly the same configuration for apache 1.3.26 and tomcat 3.2,
and it just worked fine.

my configuration looks like that:
<VirtualHost my.host.lan:80>
  ServerName my.host.lan
  DocumentRoot "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs"

  <Directory "/usr/local/apach2/htdocs/">
    AllowOverride All
  </Directory>

  CheckSpelling On

  Redirect permanent /niklas/privat/ https://my.host.lan/niklas/privat/

  JkMount /*.jsp ajp13_ext
  JkMount /servlet/* ajp13_ext

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost my.host.lan:443>
  ServerName my.host.lan
  DocumentRoot "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs"
  CheckSpelling On

  <Directory "/usr/local/apach2/htdocs/">
    AllowOverride All
  </Directory>