Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by David Morris <Da...@plumcreek.com> on 2002/06/13 19:58:10 UTC

Commons net - who maintains this?

I want to make some modifications to the oro packages in
the sandbox to enable them to better support iSeries systems.
As a non-commiter, do I just post a patch to this list?

David Morris

Re: Commons net - who maintains this?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 13:58, David Morris wrote:
> I want to make some modifications to the oro packages in
> the sandbox to enable them to better support iSeries systems.
> As a non-commiter, do I just post a patch to this list?

Yup.

Jeff Brekke is the person maintaining the package now but we can get
your patches in.

> David Morris

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Commons net - who maintains this?

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@mac.com>.
that's pretty the long and the short of it.

please prefix your email subject with '[net]' so that everyone knows which
component it refers to.

you might need to be little more patient and persistent than usual with
other jakarta projects since components in the commons usually have fewer
developers.

- robert