Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Evert | Rooftop <ev...@rooftopsolutions.nl> on 2006/09/22 21:23:00 UTC

[Feature Request] auth hook

I have a feature request for a authentication hook..

It should be too hard to run a script on authentication and pass a
username, password, repository url and path and wait for a 0 or 1 to be
returned, right?

I dont know if this is the proper way to make this request, but it seems
as if many people are dealing with this problem, and instead of making
svn implement 10 different authentication scheme's, svn could just leave
it up to the user..

This way I can for example also just run a php script and use a mysql
table to manage users and permissions..

Evert