Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Francisco Jose Avila - Desarrollo <fa...@gridsystems.com> on 2001/02/05 12:47:51 UTC

Hi, serialization.

I am using SOAP at work but I need to send data in form
of HashMap. How can I marshall/unmarshall this Class?
The BeanSerializer don't work, of course :-)

Thanks in advance.

--
Baco, por siempre loado,
os libre del cirrotico mal

Re: Hi, serialization.

Posted by Francisco Jose Avila - Desarrollo <fa...@gridsystems.com>.
El Mon, 05 Feb 2001, Arulazi D escribi�:

> HashMap class is already serialized, except that it is unsynchronized
> and permits null.

But, I can't make a method that return a HashMap because
the marshaling/unmarshaling don't work at all with the
HashMap class. Perhaps I need a specialized serializer?

Re: Hi, serialization.

Posted by Francisco Jose Avila - Desarrollo <fa...@gridsystems.com>.

Re: Hi, serialization.

Posted by Arulazi D <ar...@india.hp.com>.
HashMap class is already serialized, except that it is unsynchronized
and permits null.

Regards
Arul

Re: Hi, serialization.