Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Webmaster <ea...@chatministries.org> on 2003/10/13 16:04:32 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Content negotiation, caching and Internet Explorer

tongue in cheek...
ban all IE browsers world-wide?

Posted by Kirk Bailey <id...@netzero.net>.
<spleenvent>
Alas, we already tried and failed to ban ie ITSELF; the government worked out a
sweetheart deal with the dread lord's legal team. They get to continue issuing
sloppy code, and some of the slop intentionally contains security flaws so the
government can expolit them. When noticed and patched, the patches will iopen up
alternative holes-  or re open old ones.

I suggest the real problem is not ie. The REAL problem is our gang of elected
and appointed thugs. The other problems result from their behavior.
</spleenvent>

Robert Andersson wrote:

> Webmaster wrote:
>
>>tongue in cheek...
>>ban all IE browsers world-wide?
>

> or... ban all IE users world-wide?
>
> Regards,
> Robert Andersson

end

Cheers!
         Kirk D Bailey

  +                              think                                +
   http://www.howlermonkey.net  +-----+        http://www.tinylist.org
   http://www.listville.net     | BOX |  http://www.sacredelectron.org
   Thou art free"-ERIS          +-----+     'Got a light?'-Prometheus
  +                              kniht                                +

Fnord.

Re: [users@httpd] Content negotiation, caching and Internet Explorer

Posted by Robert Andersson <ro...@profundis.nu>.