Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tim Lantry <tl...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/27 22:55:20 UTC

DataTable span tag

Is there a way to remove the span tags from the table cells in a DataTable?
Example

I tried to call visitChildren on the DataTable but I don't ever get to the
Item.  I also tried to override newCellItem adding setRenderBodyOnly but to
no avail.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

Re: DataTable span tag

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you have to call setrenderbodyonly on whatever it is you add to the item

-igor

Re: DataTable span tag

Posted by fero <fr...@gmail.com>.
I dont know. Why do u need to do that?