Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Grigoris Ioannou <ho...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 12:15:43 UTC

Is it possible to hide javascript source?

Hi all,

I am including lots of javascript in my code through e.g.
Tapestry includes the whole source of the javascript files in the page
source,
which results in pages whose source may be consisting of hundreds of lines
of java code.

Is there a way to avoid this?

For instance, instead of including them, a
<script src='...' type='text/javascript'></script>
wouldnt be sufficient?

Grigoris

Re: Is it possible to hide javascript source?

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com>.
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/usersguide/script.html
see the <include-script> element

--