Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by wolfgangpue <wo...@gmx.net> on 2009/04/14 18:32:54 UTC

textToHTML() with PREVIEW-Context

Hi,

I want to transform a WikiMarkup-text into HTML. But I want the HTML-code
from the PREVIEW and not from the VIEW-Context.

In my JSP-File: section == WikiMarkup of one section

    WikiEngine engine = WikiEngine.getInstance( getServletConfig() );
    String requestContext = PageCommand.PREVIEW.getRequestContext();
    WikiContext wikiContext = engine.createContext(request, requestContext);
    String html = engine.textToHTML(wikiContext, section);

The string contains the html-code from the VIEW-Context and not from the
PREVIEW-Context. What is my mistake?