Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 22:36:38 UTC

Provisioning roles hierarchy/delegation.

Hello, is it posible to provision roles hierarchies/delegation.

Thank you Manfredo

Re: Provisioning roles hierarchy/delegation.

Posted by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco, each applicaction has its own roles and roles can be
delegated. When roles are created through resource how can I access
attributes like  parent, owner etc.

Thanks Manfredo

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.